Believe it or not this is my 100th post! I saw this fun format from Runners Rambles post and I decided to copy it=) My 100th post will be all about me=) Not just runner me, but real me! Let’s get to it…
10 Things About My Past
- I was born October 8, 1973 and yes I am a Libra!
- I spent the first 27 years of my life in Arco, Italy.
- In Italy I was part of an Aerobic Team. We were regional champion, which led us to be nationally ranked and we went on a road trip to Rome to participate to the Grand Prix Giubileo 2000 National Championships in Sport Aerobics.
- In Italy I was hairdresser for 10 years until I came to the US.
- Since when I was young I had a strong passion for the United States and dreamed about living there.
- 11 Years ago I left my job, my family and friends and came to Boston as an Au-pair with the intention to stay for a year… well I am still here.
- In 2007 I graduated as a Graphic Designer at Bunker Hill Community College in Boston.
- On September 8, 2007 I married Dustin in my home town in Italy and 10 incredible human being traveled all the way from the US to be present in one of the best day of our lives. On July 21, 2009 we had a second wedding in Maine and all my family came to the US!
- Every single person in my blood family lives in Italy, 5000 miles away from me.
- I met Dustin on November 14, 2004 at a Leukemia Fundraising event in Boston that Gregg’s (Dustin’s brother) organized to raise money for Team in Training with whom he was running the Boston Marathon with…Serendipty! (My favorite word)
10 Things about My Personality
- I am stubborn
- I am passionate and intense…Italian style;-)
- I LOVE deeply, still Italian style
- I love helping people.
- I am indecisive, or am I?
- I am slightly perfectionist.
- I am determined. When I want something I usually get it. It doesn’t help the fact that my hubby’s favorite quote is:” What my baby wants, my baby gets!” ( from the movie The Break-Up)
- I love anything that has to do with creating art and I love photography!
- I am gullible
- I have a lot of energy
10 Random Facts About Me
- I dyed my hair blond when I was 20 years old and I was a blond for 17 years until few months ago that I decided to go back to my natural brunette color.
- I have a nose and a belly button piercing.
- I love to dress up for the occasion.
- My blood type is O Negative. I am a universal donor. Anyone can use my blood but I can’t use any other blood type except for my own.
- My absolutely favorite show of all time is Friends, that I started to watch it dubbed in Italy ha ha
- I didn’t drink or tried alcohol until my 31st Birthday.
- I’ve never smoked even though I grew up in Italy where everyone smokes, all my family members included=(
- I am strangely weird.
- Dustin & I moved in 4 different apartments and town in our 7 years together!!
- I’ve never broken a limb or been in hospital beside visiting. I hardly get sick.
- Run a Marathon in every Continent.
- Build our own house.
- Be a sponsored athlete.
- Have a baby/babies.
- Finally have a honey moon.
- Own a home in my hometown in Italy where we would live few months of the year.
- Travel the World.
- Be a good photographer.
- Always learn something new.
- Always try to be the best I can be, living the best happy and healthy life possible.
10 Things I Love
- Shoes & Shopping
- Ice Cream
- Running, the Outdoors and anything that has to do with fitness
- Dustin’s sense of humor
- Cuddling and hugging
- Halloween and Christmas
- Adventures and spontaneity
- My Mac
- Romantic Comedies
- My Nikon & My Garmin
10 Things I Love to Do
- Shop with Dustin
- Going out to eat
- Run, Spinning, Yoga
- Going to a Broadway show, I love musicals
- Going to the movie theatre
- Plan parties
- Explore new places, travel
- Spend time with family
- Make gnocchi with Dustin
- Dress up
10 Things I Hate
- Taking medicine, I rarely do
- The news, and having to listen to all the negative stuff.
- Being late
- Scary movies
- Cold weather or being cold
- Public speaking
- Being away from Dustin
10 Places I have been
- New York City
- San Francisco + Napa Valley
- Grand Canarie
- Innsbruck, Austria
- Washington DC
- Rome, Venice, Naples, Milan, Florence, Calabria, Bologna~Italy
- Dallas, Texas
10 Things I am Proud of/Thankful for
- To have found the love of my life, soulmate and best friend
- I have an incredible adopted and blood family
- Qualify for the Boston Marathon on my first Marathon and after only 7 Months of running
- I have a job I love
- I have loving and caring friends
- My healthy lifestyle
- Luna unconditional love
- To have successfully trained my first group of runners
- Creative juices
- Continuing to learn and challenge myself when stuff interests me.
10 Pictures displaying something from the above things about me.